Click it !!!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Impressions of the Korea Trip

Korean Air airplane
This is my first time been to Korea for leading tour. 
I was so excited that these are my first time oversea and take the airplane which is by Korean Air to Korea.
Korea, a secure and peaceful country in my mind.
The country is away from the pollution by the factory and vehicles.
In Korea, we can found that have female working at petrol station which is provided friendly service to the customers.
Korea total have 9-do which are Gyeonggi-do, Chungcheongnam-do, Gangwon-do, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Gyeongsangnam-do, Chungcheongbuk-do, Jeollabuk-do, Jeollanam-do and Jeju Teukbyeol-jachido.
Cheonjiyeon Fall, Cheju
Cheju Teukbyeol-jachido which is also known as Cheju Island, the largest island in the country.
Cheju is a-must destination when you been to Korea.
Cheju Island well known as a honeymoon island and the only special autonomous province of South Korea.
It famous with the three main thing: volcanic stone, wind and female sea.
Many of the local peoples like to go to Cheju Island for honeymoon.
Seongsan Iichubong, Cheju
Teddy Bear Museum, Cheju
Wax Museum, Cheju


First time went to the Winter season country.
What to do in the Winter time?
Skiing......
But I just take care of my fellow customers which are the little brother and sister.
Throw me the snow. XD

Snowing :D 

 Like a penguin, LOL!
Even though it was a snowing heavily night, but I ate the ice-cream, drank the Korean liquor and Banana Milk with Korean guys. 
Korean used to eat cold thing during winter and eat the hot & spicy food during summer.
Really a special characteristic, but this is because to maintain the healthy of the body.
Kimchi
Kimchi is the culture food in Korea.
No matter it is breakfast, lunch or dinner, kimchi will appear in front of you if you having the meals in the restaurant.
I love to eat the Korean food.
In my opinion, Korean served the food in healthy way.
Although some of the food is tasteless and raw, but it's still delicious.
Some of the peoples might couldn't adapt the taste of the food.

Have you try to swim in the winter time?
The Spa Greenland, Gyeonggi-do provided the indoor swimming pool, sauna, spa and gym.
Spa Greenland, Gyeonggi-do
Indoor swimming pool
Red wine spa
Outdoor foot spa
Nami Island is an offshore island in Korea.
It is the place which was Winter Sonata taken the film there with the romantic setting.
Lover's House
During the Korea trip, specially thanks to my tour guide, Mr Kim Jae Bung.
I have learned a lot of thing from him such as the skills to lead a tour and the way to talk to customers.
Mr Paul Kim
I'm really appreciate the opportunity given by my internship company, Klang Valley Travel & Tours (M) Sdn Bhd.

No comments:

Post a Comment